all images and stories are the property of Catherine Beerda-Basso and are not to be used without given permission...thank you

Friday 13 July 2012

I can be found...

here...
at the 
"GordLord Retreat"
(GordLord being the name of our travel trailer)


chasing coyotes
flying with herons
communing around fires
catching creek minnows
building damns


breathing deep
sitting in stillness
experiencing Creator
discovering painting
reading light 





reading deep


stepping away
nurturing self
enjoying family
enjoying friends
remembering
expanding
letting go
loving
being
I am

and here
I remain

Love and Light
Happy Weekend to you my Lovelies
*wish you were here*

"Should you shield the canyons from the windstorms you would never see the true beauty of their carvings." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, psychiatrist and author (1926-2004) 



6 comments:

  1. oh oh oh.. i am so there in spirit. i'm so glad you're there in the flesh to breathe all that in. so wonderful for you xoxo love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there in body too:) Love to you dear friend. ENJOY the splendour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that isn't what you need right now, I don't know what is! Already, you exude happiness. Now then, I hope you will add to your list: Laughing Out Loud!! Like everyone else--wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From your pictures and descriptions I can feel that you are having so much fun in a natural and open space, feels good to feel the vibes from here. And that book I started a few years back and did not finish it as I was too young to understand then. I might re- read now. Do share your insights about it after you finish reading.
    have a nice day,

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you get to have this experience, looks very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your voice is welcome here, your connection appreciated. Love and Light