all images and stories are the property of Catherine Beerda-Basso and are not to be used without given permission...thank you

Monday 13 February 2012

Monday Offering....



Today
I offer you
the
Brave One's.
Women
who in the last little while
have bared their souls
and touched my heart.




The Free-to-be-Honest~Amy

(click on their name and see what moved me)


Brave Ones.
You Inspire
You Lift Up
You Shine
thank you






"We are all just walking each other home"
~Ram Dass
(thank you Amy)


Love and Light



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for calling me BRAVE!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,Cat!I am honored by your mention.
    Have a magical, beautiful week!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hullo You. I have tried to visit here a few times over the last bit and couldn't seem to open up your link. Tonight...it worked. What a lot of good things you have been doing and surrounded with. A lot of goodness. Wonderful prints, and so glad that there are still people who give of themselves in this busy crazy world.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Your voice is welcome here, your connection appreciated. Love and Light