all images and stories are the property of Catherine Beerda-Basso and are not to be used without given permission...thank you

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Today...I begin again


Today
I begins again
I take what I have
love it
transform it
allow its ebb and flow
to carry me
I embrace those things that challenge me
I come along side
that which could take me down
One step 
at
a
time
I move forward
Holding my Self with
Love 
Honour
Integrity
I will not succeed
I am succeeding...
*
I AM ALLOWED
 *
What if...
What if living in joy each day is enough?
What if sharing a happy, healthy, thriving marriage is enough?
What if being a good mother...one who is real with her kids, engages authentically, sees truly, and loves dearly is enough?
What if being a committed sister/friend who holds space for those she loves with mad, deep love and integrity is enough?
What if acknowledging, honouring and giving gratitude to The Creator each day is enough?
What if I am enough?


Today
I begin again

Love and Light my Lovelies
 

10 comments:

  1. gut honest. i totally love this. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're always so lucky to have this day to begin again, makes me so excited! Thank you, sweet sister, for sharing your heart words and beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. every day is a day to begin again.
    each day is enough.

    LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love and light
    Starting afresh each day is enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love and light form one Cat to another ♥

      Delete
  5. Absolute truth in these words. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your voice is welcome here, your connection appreciated. Love and Light