all images and stories are the property of Catherine Beerda-Basso and are not to be used without given permission...thank you

Wednesday 4 December 2013

45!


 The Event...
my 45th birthday
held at my favourite little neighbourhood pub...

my farthest traveler...coming to the burbs from the big city
my Moon Sister representing!

my closest guest...living right around the corner from the pub
bet you can guess who stayed till the end...lol

 It was a Monday night
so I did not expect a huge turn out...
I was pleasantly surprised.



My "other daughter"




My Light Sisters...love these women!
oh and Mitch...lol

photo bomber alert!!!

good times with great friends

our spectacular waitress Stephanie...nothing like a night out with a group and getting the BEST service EVER!!!!

my lovely friend and step mom to my son...she's one special lady!


 The last three standing...
along with me

This is what 45 looks like in my world


not so bad!

the next morning was spent on the dyke
to chase the cob webs away


Feeling Blessed
by the love of those around me.
So far 
45
is the cats meow!

Love and Light

21 comments:

  1. Many Many Happy returns of the day, Cat ! Wishing you lots of love and happiness !
    You are looking great, love your curls !
    take care,
    S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much S
      it's good to be alive

      love and light
      xo

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday, baby!!!
    I looooove to see you laugh.
    There would have been the last "four" standing along side you had I been there.
    And to see that gorgeous view the next day!? Heavens!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well thank you my desert sista!
      Would have LOVED to have you there!!!!

      love and light

      ps we do have a spare room!

      Delete
  3. be-autiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fab birthday....many happy returns...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to the most beautiful of women!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy {Belated} Birthday! Looks like you brought your new year in with a bang. Lovely friend for a lovely lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a really fun night Catherine
      grateful for wonderful peeps in my life


      love and light

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday, what a beautiful circle you have around you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Happy Birthday Cat
    I did a wee smile when I saw the cake and read the "Happy Birthday Cat"
    Love n Light from one Cat to another

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful celebration of you! You are truly an inspiration, Cat. Blessings to you for making it 45 times around the sun. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved celebrating with you! Big heartfelt hug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loved having you there!!!!♥

      love and light my sister!

      Delete
  11. sounds like a beautiful way to celebrate! Happy Birthday beautiful Cat!

    ReplyDelete

Your voice is welcome here, your connection appreciated. Love and Light