all images and stories are the property of Catherine Beerda-Basso and are not to be used without given permission...thank you

Thursday, 21 January 2016

If you want to find me...



 I have been writing...



for what seems like endless hours
moving into endless days
and I am feeling
 especially vulnerable 
along side feeling
a fiery strength of conviction, 
as I  write my heart
lay it down
open and exposed



 that you might find me
that you might see me
that you might know me


so strong am I
so willing
so steady and firm


so fragile am I
so unsure
so timid 
and in this place 


I can be found 
in the mystery of the morning 
when the break of day comes over the land
when the first breath of morning
exhales
and life again begins...

Love and Light and Shadows

17 comments:

  1. Oh my...your words. I hope they are spilling out in the pages of your book. Big love to your Writing Strength.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear sister

      love and light

      Delete
  2. hearing you and loving you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! All of it, the images and the words. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sister

      love and light

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. love and light
      from one Cat to another

      Delete
  5. I'm here sensing all of these beautiful words and images...hugs...look out for the postman soon! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I am looking!!!

      love and light

      Delete
  6. beautiful post, sister warrior....

    love and light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sister warrior!

      love and light

      Delete

Your voice is welcome here, your connection appreciated. Love and Light